Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My sweet girl




So this potty training thing has been pretty easy so far. Paisley loves sitting on her froggy potty and has now pee pee'd in it twice. Today at her grandma's she did #2 in her minnie mouse potty and was so excited about it. haha.... She then pee pee'd in her potty after nap time. I am one proud and excited mommy. Never thought I would be so happy over someone doing #2 in the potty haha....

Paisley is starting to try to say more words. She tries to say purple by saying "pur ul" She also tries to say good girl now by saying "goo gur". She tries to imitate everything that we say. She is still trying to climb on everything like a little monkey. The other day she climbed on top of her kitchen set and was just sitting up there. She also climbed in her babydoll wagon and wanted me to pull her around. She has absolutely the funniest personality ever. She is a mess. There is never a dull moment around our house and we are constantly laughing at her. We never know what silly thing she is going to do next.

My child loves to be outside. She has gotten so attached to Mandy and Chance and loves loving on them. She has also become a huge fan of the horses. Thanks Nana. lol... She loves riding on her horse Fancy.

She also loves riding in her little car over to the school and playing on the playground. She makes her daddy go down the slide with her which is just too funny to me.

It amazes me everyday at how smart she is. We can tell her to do almost anything and she goes right to it and does what we ask her. God definately blessed our lives when he gave her to us. I am so thankful that he chose me to be her mommy! Paisley, I love you sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. Cherish each and every moment!

    Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow....
    Cause children grow up, much to our sorrow....
    So Hush, little cobwebs, dust go to sleep...
    Cause I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep!

    My baby girl will turn 22 on Monday, and I honestly cannot believe how the time has flown by.

    ReplyDelete